Wipe Bits 2oz.
Wipe Bits 2oz.
My wipe bits are handmade from scratch in small batches. I only use highest quality, unrefined and natural ingredients because I believe we all deserve the best. They are Gentle, nourishing, healing, very moisturizing, easy to use, organic & eco-friendly.
Simply put, our skin is porous and absorbs whatever we put on it. This holds true for children and adults. But baby skin is thin and sensitive, which is why you want to be extra careful about what products you choose to rub on them.
Some store-bought products can contain harmful and even toxic ingredients such as preservatives, perfumes, and parabens. Some of these ingredients are even thought to be carcinogens. This means that they are thought to cause cancer, in addition to possibly causing allergies and disrupting organ and hormonal function.
- Baby cloth wipe solution
- Family cloth wipe solution
- Cleaning feminine wipes
- Easy to use and economical
- Perfect for babies bath time
- Wet wipes on the go
- Place one bit in a microwave-safe container with 8 to 16 oz. of warm and heat for 30-60 seconds.
- Stir the solution to evenly mix the melted soap.
- Allow to cool and place in your choice of container.
Water, glycerin, sodium stearate, sorbitol, sodium laurate, stearic acid, sodium chloride, lauric acid, pentasodium pentenate, coconut oil, fragrance oil.
- Test on small area of the skin prior to use. For External use only. Stop use if irritation occurs.
- Wipe bits are heat sensitive. In the summer months they may melt in shipping depending on your region. I have taken extra care and they do ship in boxes with paper to help insulate and keep the heat out.
- Wipes sold separately. See accessories section.
- Peri bottle not included. (for picture purposes only)